Printer Supplies Including Toner & Ink Cartridges
Looking for the best quality toner cartridge you can get for a decent price? First, here is some common terminology you need to be familiar with when looking to purchase toner and ink cartridges for your printer:
An OEM Cartridge is one made by the Original Equipment Manufacturer. If you own a Hewlett-Packard Laser jet printer for instance, then the Hewlett-Packard brand is the OEM cartridge for your printer.
Remanufactured Toner Cartridge
A remanufactured toner cartridge is when a manufacturer takes an original OEM cartridge, disassembles it, tests and replaces any worn parts, fills it with toner and re-assembles.
Compatible Toner Cartridge
A compatible toner cartridge is made by a third party manufacturer and is made up of all new compatible parts. It has a similar quality to an OEM cartridge.
Other factors you will need to calculate your best value are:
- Quality – Overall quality of product
- Value – Ratio of price to quality (ROI)
- Environmental benefits
*Note – Normally newer model laser and inkjet printers do not have an option for remanufactured or compatible toner cartridges (link to our list of Refurbished printers). Therefore, owners of new printers are forced to purchase more expensive cartridges until enough core are in circulation to be reworked.
TSD Technologies offers both OEM and Compatible toner cartridges.
We have found through experience that our MSE line of compatible toner cartridges are the BEST-VALUE on the market today! Unlike most, our MSE cartridges are American Made! MSE utilizes state-of-the-art engineering and innovation to manufacture products that print like the originals.
MSE products are always consistent and are always your best value. Our products typically cost 15-40% less than OEMs yet have equal performance. Some MSE products even outperform the OEM page yields by as much as 50%. MSE products are helping to reduce your environmental footprint, so if you don’t mind paying less for comparable quality.
Here are some of the Patented and Patent Pending Technologies that separate our compatible cartridges from others:
Secondary Cleaning System TM (SCS) – Minimizes streaking and banding. Improves overall print quality. *
Ultrasonic Welding Technology – Eliminates leaking. Maintains original cartridge critical gap alignment.
Cartridge Separation – Does not remove plastic or cut through realignment pins. No clips needed.
Robotic Alignment Process – Eliminates banding. Automated high precision alignment process to help prevent toner build up.
Our MSE Award – Winning Quality
- Industries most stringent testing protocols including environmental stress, acccelerated aging, and ISO 19752/19798 yield test.
- Industries most stringent 5 step QC protocol including triple QC testing and exhaustive destructive testing.
- Voted industry’s Best in Quality for 7 consecutive years.
TSD Technologies: Partnering with MSE with our Green Initiatives
- Manufacturing waste foam caps are recycled into carpet padding or waste-to-energy. 100% diversion from landfill.
- Started using waste-to-energy programs.
- Reduced packing material volume up to 80% through the use of air chamber bags.
- Implementation of Electronic Waste Recycling Program
- Recycled over 2 million toner cartridges
- Recycled 1.5 million pounds (680 metric tons) of cardboard, mixed paper, steel aluminum, and plastic
TSD Technologies also carries compatible for the following printers as well: Brother, Canon, CopyStar, Curtis Young Ribbons, Dell, Epson, General Ribbon, IBM, Bowes, Imation, Kodak, Konica Minolta, Kyocera Mita, Lanier, Lexmark, Maxell, Muratec, Media Science, Okidata, Panasonic, Ricoh, Samsung, Savin, Sharp, Tally Genicom, Toshiba, and Xerox.